Join the team
Does ensuring that the golf course is in top condition every day, together with a passionate team, sound like music to your ears? Apply now!
Bernardus Golf is a challenging 18-holes Championship course just southwest of 's-Hertogenbosch, where the Dutch Open will be held for the 3rd time in 2023. Our Day Membership is a unique concept, where you have access to our 18-hole challenging course. You also get all-day full access to all facilities of Bernardus Golf. You can enjoy our scenic golf course, driving range and practice areas; tennis court, heated outdoor pool, and gym. Relax and recuperate in the dressing rooms with a sauna and hammam. It’s a full membership of everything we offer in a convenient format. Your partner is very welcome to use all other facilities free of charge when they don't play golf.
What we are looking for:
Do you also want to make sure that a day at Bernardus becomes a day full of great memories and contributes to the golf course for the future? We strive for the highest possible standards with minimal impact on the environment. Make this possible together with us and come and join our Greenkeeping team!
- Passionate, flexible, and motivated;
- You have at least 1 year's work experience in greenkeeping;
- You have a good work ethic and go for the best result;
- You have good communication skills.
- Diverse and impactful work keeping the quality of the golf course at a high level;
- Daily course preparation including; mowing, renovations, equipment operation, irrigation, etc;
- Maintenance of the golf course in the broadest sense of the word.
What do we offer you?
- A contract for a definite period;
- A fun and sporty team full of passion and enthusiasm;
- Alternating and challenging work;
- Gaining experience at the highest level on a golf course with quality as its core value;
- Attractive terms of employment following the Golf CAO, training & education, golf lessons, team events, and lunch provision.
Do you want to work at the most beautiful place in the Netherlands in a natural and inspiring environment?
Send your Curriculum Vitae and your motivation letter to Niall Richardson at firstname.lastname@example.org.