Vacancy Host(ess) on-call
Are you the Host(ess) we are searching for?
Do you like the oppurtunity, to be part of a dynamic team, working towards delivering a world class service to clients from all over the world, expecting the best.
We are looking for a Host(ess) for our golfcourse in Cromvoirt, near the historic city of ’s-Hertogenbosch.
We are hosting the KLM Open from 2020 till 2022.
Everyone wants to be welcomed with a smile. As a host(ess) you will be responsible for welcoming our guests, answering the phone and make sure everyone has an unforgettable day at our complex, doing whatever is necessary to provide excellent and enthusiastic service.
- You ensure, all guests get a friendly and service-oriented welcome
- You will be, the point of contact. Offer support to the shop and offers support to the shop.
- You provide guests, with information about memberships, lessons, clinics, start times and all we have to offer.
- Reservations, canceling and adjusting start times in the system
- Managing our bookings for our hotel rooms
- Checking in and out of hotel guests, making sure they leave with a smile
- Processing payments and entering articles in the Untill Kassa system
- Booking of golf- and gymlessons, massages etc.
- Handle emails and incoming phone calls
- Making sure all equipment for guests with lessons is available and ready
- Other common activities
- MHS/HHS of Tourist Education
- Proactive and decisive work well under pressure
- Good computer skills and experience with MS Office (at least Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Representative, show initiative and have a sense of quality
- At least 4 years of experience with reception work
- Service-oriented team player
- Flexiblel when needed/required
- Affinitiy with golf is an advantage
- A fixed-term contract ( on-call )
- Join our team full of passion and enthusiasm people
- Varied and challenging work with flexible schedules
- Attractive employment conditions in accordance with the Golf CAO
Are you the one we are looking for?
Send your Curriculum Vitae with photo and introduction letter to: Sabine Riezebos. firstname.lastname@example.org