Privacy statement Bernardus Golf
Your privacy is important to us. That means that we are committed to protecting and safeguarding any personal data you provide us. This Privacy Statement explains what information we collect about you and how we use and process it. It also tells you what rights you can exercise in relation to your personal data and how you can contact us. It is applicable to you when you visit our website, make use of our services, you contact us or you otherwise provide personal data to us.
Who are we?
Your data is being processed by or on behalf of Cromvoirts Landgoed Exploitatie B.V., and/or any of its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Bernardus Golf”).
Our contact details:
Cromvoirts Landgoed Exploitatie B.V.
5203 DK ’s-Hertogenbosch
E-mail address: email@example.com
When we talk about “we”, “us” and “our” we also mean Bernardus Golf.
What kind of personal data does Bernardus Golf process?
Depending on the nature of relationship with Bernardus Golf, we may collect the following categories of personal data:
- Personal details: first and last name, title, gender
- Contact details: address, email address, telephone number
- Family details: partners, children (including age)
- Age details: date of birth, age
- Scan of passport (in order to verify you personal details and age details)
- Account details: account name, password
- Company details (if applicable)
- Golf related details: NGF number, WHS-handicap
- Any other personal data provided directly by you when communicating with us
In addition to this, we may also process anonymous data such as statistical or demographic data which is not linked to you (directly or indirectly).
Cookies and/or similar techniques
The functional and analytical cookies do not collect any personal data and therefore have no impact on your privacy.
Sensitive personal data
Our services are not intended for use by minors under the age of 18.
How and for which purposes does Bernardus Golf process your personal data?
We process the above personal data from you for one or more of the following purposes:
- To book a day to golf at our golf course;
- To create a Bernardus account on the website;
- To execute a membership
- To book a room in our guesthouse the Bernardus Lodge;
- To contact us and communicate with you;
- To send you newsletters, offers, information about our events or other relevant information;
- To analyze the data and gain insights in order to improve our services to you;
- To maintain and improves our website and other services in order to deliver a better service to you.
In order to offer members an optimal playing experience, Bernardus Golf uses Tagmarshal (www.tagmarshal.com), a renowned system used on leading golf courses. Members can use a "Tagmarshal device", which provides insight into where members are located on the golf course so Bernardus Golf can find out where a member who has placed an order is and deliver the order directly to the right person. Also, in the long run, the flow in the course can be improved to avoid unnecessary waiting. We collect anonymized statistics so we can improve our services for the benefit of our members.
It is possible that Bernardus Golf will make photographs and videos during training, events, matches and tournaments, in which members may be recognizable, such as to report on these events and to advertise new events. You always have the right to object to these processing operations.
In order to guarantee the safety of our visitors, Bernardus Golf uses camera recordings This is clearly indicated on the course. These camera images are saved for a maximum of fifteen days after the recording in question was made, unless there is an incident. In this case, the relevant recordings are kept until the incident is settled.
If you want to make a reservation at the restaurant, you will be forwarded to the external website of Noble Kitchen. Bernardus Golf will not process any personal data related thereto.
If you apply to a job or send an open application with your CV, please read our privacy statement for job applicants which can be found at the jobs page.
We will only process your personal data is we have a lawful basis to do so such as:
- You give us your consent to process your personal data, for example if you subscribe to our newsletters;
- It is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, for example if you order our products;
- We have legitimate interests, for example to analyze the data and improve our services to you;
- It is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation for example, disclosing information to local tax authorities, meeting statutory record keeping requirements or health and safety obligations.
With whom do we share your personal data?
Your personal data will only be processed by third parties if it necessary to fulfil the purposes of such processing or if you gave your consent for such transfer.
Therefore we may have to share your personal data with the following parties:
- Technical services providers of (supporting) IT and software tools;
- Logistical parties to deliver the purchases you made in our web shop;
- Marketing service providers who help us with our marketing activities, including sending newsletters;
- Affiliated entities or other entities that are connected with Bernardus Golf in case you make use of their services as well, for examples the golf and other services of Bernardus Investments Holland B.V. (acting as “Bernardus Wine”);
- Accountants, insurance companies and other professional advisors;
- Regulators, authorities and judiciary if we are required to do so by law.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. Where the third parties act as processors on our behalf, we only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in line with our instructions.
Your personal data will not be transferred or processed outside the EEA (European Economic Area) unless it is necessary for the purpose the data collected for that it may be transferred to another country. In such case we will only transfer your personal data to a country that has an adequate level of protection or other appropriate safeguards are in place in order to protection your personal data.
How long do we retain your personal data?
Your personal data will not be stored longer than strictly necessary for the purpose of the processing. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider any legal requirements, the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data and the purposes for which we process your personal data.
How do we protect your personal data?
Bernardus Golf takes reasonable organizational and technical measures to help secure your personal data and to help prevent unauthorized access, illegal processing or distribution, as well as accidental loss, modification or destruction.
What are your rights with regards to your personal data?
You have several rights when it comes down to your personal data being processed by Bernardus Golf. In general, you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the purposes of such processing.
In certain circumstances and subject to certain conditions you have a right to:
- rectify your data if we process inaccurate personal data;
- request the erasure of your personal data;
- request a copy of your personal data in order to transmit such data to another controller;
- object to the processing of your personal data (e.g. if you no longer wish to receive any newsletters from Bernardus Golf);
- withdraw your consent (as far as the processing of your personal data is based on your consent).
We will respond to a request for access to personal information within a reasonable period after the request is made. If you feel we have not appropriately dealt with your request, you may also submit a complaint at the local data protection authority.
Whom should you contact if you have any questions or complaints?
In case of any questions, comments, requests or complaints regarding this Privacy Statement or the use of your personal data (in general), please contact Bernardus Golf by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data protection authority in The Netherlands is:
2509 AJ Den Haag
Phone number 070-8888 500
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We might amend the Privacy Statement from time to time, so we recommend you visit this page occasionally. If we make any updates to the Privacy Statement that will impact you significantly, will notify you about the changes and we will give you the opportunity to adjust your preferences if necessary.
Last modified version: 12-12-2022